You can still shop online at our new website here.
What is the future for Writer’s Plot Readers Read Bookshop?
As an incorporated society we rely on support from authors, readers and the local community. Have your say as a member of the Inc Soc.
We currently need more volunteers to help us run the shop, we are a friendly team and you get to meet really interesting people. We value any time you can committee to being in the shop, email us or phone us if you what more information.
Unable to commit to being a member? Then visiting us and purchasing a book helps keep us going. We sell new books and we will order in books if you can’t find them.
Not a reader or have too many books already? Then how about a donation to help us keep going through Givealitte. Anyone at anytime can donate – any amount is appreciated.
Saturday 17 March 2018 – 11am – 12.30pm
Cat Connor will be hosting a writing group in the shop, every 3rd Saturday of the month. Talk with other writers, get some feedback from the group on your work.
Tell us what do you need from a writing group.
All welcome, refreshments provided. $5
- Book clubs, sign up for one now –
- A Book a Month bookclub: check this out – a great Christmas or birthday idea.
- Rent a desk for the day in the shop- refreshments and internet access provided.
- Editing/proofing/beta reading services available at competitive costs.
- Publishing assistance provided.
- Storytelling sessions – details to come
Writer’s Island interview with Caro Lankow @ 16:40