Reminder: we will be closed on ANZAC day, as we remember …
‘They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning,
We will remember them.’
We specialise in selling and supporting NZ authors – find our more About Us. We sell new books and we will order in books if you can’t find them.
Saturday 13 May 2017 – 11am – 12.30pm
Cat Connor will be hosting a writing group in the shop, every 3rd Saturday. Talk with other writers, get some feedback from the group on your work.
Tell us what do you need from a writing group.
All welcome, refreshments provided. $5
Next: Saturday 3 June 2017
Meet the Author
We hope to have more authors in the shop in 2017 – this will be posted on the website, Facebook, in eventfinda and the ‘What’s On’ page of Upper Hutt Leader and Hutt News community papers.
Upper Hutt Bookclub
Enjoy reading and would like to belong to a book club?
Book Club here in Upper Hutt -see Meetup.com
Put ‘Upper Hutt Book Club’ in the search, there is a meeting scheduled every month.
South Wairarapa Book & Wine Club
A new group to discuss a good book and try some of the local food at wine – at a different restaurant in the South Wairarapa. Check it out on Meetup.com
- Book clubs, sign up for one now –
- A Book a Month bookclub: check this out – a great Christmas or birthday idea.
- Rent a desk for the day in the shop- refreshments and internet access provided.
- Editing/proofing/beta reading services available at competitive costs.
- Publishing assistance provided.
- Storytelling sessions – details to come